Servicing Finance team works closely with the Chief Servicing Officer (CSO), the Servicing segment’s senior leadership team and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Ocwen. The team gets great exposure to the senior leadership of Ocwen across functions as part of the work they perform and provides opportunity for quicker growth.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The incumbent will be responsible to update and maintain financial models used for management reporting and internal analysis
• This role will provide exposure to work on strategic cost improvement initiatives
• Opportunity to work with direct visibility to Business Leaders on key strategic projects
• Opportunity to work with skilled professionals with diverse backgrounds
• The role involves analyzing and investigating key financial results and business operational drivers within the Servicing Segment
• Responsibility for the preparation, update and maintenance of monthly business reports, management reports, flash reports
• Requires an understanding of business requirements from Senior management, working on it independently & taking complete responsibility to ensure end to end completion of the work
• Bachelor’s Degree from top Colleges / Tier 1 Universities
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications with an emphasis on MS Excel and MS Access
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and data presentation skills
• Strong understanding of Corporate Finance, accounting and financial modeling
• Strong Communication skills with excellent track of working in and with teams
• 1-3 years of Work Experience Financial Services experience preferred
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Work Timing: 2PM-11PM
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.