Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Focusing on monthly cash budgets and its accuracy and providing variances for Facilities- India & Manila.
• Monthly/Quarterly financial forecasting, actual & variance analysis against Budget, review process involving monthly, quarterly and annual reviews for improvement & scope for Facilities- India & Manila.
• Building dash boards for better management decisions at group level on business controlling, Ad hoc analysis as required by management for effective Facility operations
• Managing budget & take responsibilities of its best optimization & utilization to its allocation, accuracy, timing, cost effective analysis on manpower & materials.
• Formulating savings plan & its accomplishments for Facilities- India & Manila
• Validating financial clauses in contracts with respect to available budget, in compared with existing requirements.
• Approving the routine expenses in oracle tool after validation of invoices in line with budgets
• Managing budgets & variance, monthly accruals/ provisions, responsible for Profit & Loss (“P&L”) numbers for Facilities operations.
• Release monthly P&L and providing explanation for variances for Facility operations
• Manage structured business review process involving monthly, quarterly & annual reviews of Facility operations
• Involve with Facilities management team to create the Annual Operational & Capital Budget, make comparisons with previous year run rate & statement for variations
• Responsible to create Annual Procurement to Pay (“P2P”) tracking sheet & review on weekly/monthly basis on its compliance for effective Budget management for facilities operations
• Preparation of Monthly Management Information System (“MIS”) reports for India & Manila sites for various parameters by working closely with Center Of Excellence (“COE”) and function leads of Facilities
• Random verification of high spend invoices and backup documents
• Create Corporate services department Newsletters by working closely with COE’s & Functional leads, reviews with Head of Facilities & publishing of the Newsletter in intranet
• Responsible for sending communications on various topics to employees after getting inputs from COE’s and functional leads at respective Facility.
• Responsible for making presentations required by management for important visits, Monthly Business Reviews (“MBR”) and employee engagement survey results analysis for Facilities operations
Key Result Areas:
• Budget vs. Expenses tracking and reporting
• Accrual statement on monthly basis
• Effective formulation of Budget V’s Spend P2P tracker
• MIS reports
• The profile of job needs 7 to 10 years of experience in similar areas and work experience in MNC’s preferred
• Must be able to review the budgets, present and control budgets.
• Must have good communications – verbal and written. Good with presentations and making business cases
• Knowledge in MIS reports and monthly analysis alongside optimization of resources
• B.E/B. Tech / M.Com/ CA from an accredited college
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.