Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Role is responsible for Telecom operations at Ocwen and expected to maintain 100% network availability, reliability & top performing
• This is a global role engaging stakeholders (at all levels) across geographies like US India, and Philippines
• Should have insight knowledge and experience in managing Data, Voice and Contact Centre (Desired experience with US, Philippines & India Telco providers)
• Will be working with service providers to ensure service delivery as per SLA
• This position will report to the Director, Infrastructure and is expected to work independently on tasks assigned
• Incumbent should be a good effective communicator
• Provide Level-2 / 3 support, troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves the problem. Documents the solution for future references
• Analyzes Network performance, utilization to identify issues and remediation to prevent incidents
• Develops capacity planning, load balancing and redundancy solutions. Plans adjustments as per business requirements
• Drive KPI improvements e.g. no. of Incidents & time taken to resolve each incident
• Identify and documents best design and operating practices for Telecom estate
• Works with service providers to ensure service delivery as per SLA, ongoing performance reviews, feedback to engineering team during decision making.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science is highly desired
• 10+ years of experience in supporting complex and large Telecom operations (Data, Voice and Contact Centre ) (Desired experience with US, Philippines & India Telco providers)
• People Management experience preferred but not must
• Certification in IT Networks (e.g. CCNP) & Project management
• Required Skills: Telecom Operations management, Technical problem resolutions, Routing, Switching, Documentation, Software defined network at advance proficiency levels
• Technical Skills: Cisco Routers, Switches, IP Telephony, Monitoring tools: Solar Winds, Network diagrams
• Desirable skills: Ability to interact with senior management
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.