Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Responsible for performing Oversight on Vendor performance
• Partner with internal and external business partners to effectively manage assets due to open litigation, title curative or troubled assets matters
• Ability to maintain successful Special Servicing relationships, which includes timely delivery of monthly reporting, timely response to asset level inquires and general account management functions
• Any and all additional responsibilities as assigned and delegated by Management
• Should be a graduate
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with internal and external business partners
• Intermediate level knowledge of MS applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication; experienced with crafting and delivering presentation material to Senior Management
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced transitioning environment; able to juggle multiple, competing priorities
• Demonstrated leadership skills; Ability to establish clear criteria or standards for effective performance and measurement
• Ability to work independently and use independent judgment to follow through on tasks
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; detail oriented
• Able to follow complex processes/procedures in routine and non-routine tasks
• Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts to cover hours of operation