Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You'll Love This Job:
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets.
The Security Engineering and Operations team is hiring an Infrastructure Services Manager to lead the local Security Operations team. The four primary services in the Security Area are Compliance Security Baseline, Security Event Management, Host and Networking Monitoring and Vulnerability Management.
The Senior Infrastructure Services Architect is a technical leader who will support Security Technologies in IT Security Management (ITSM) and who will provide Production support across multiple security technologies. The Senior Infrastructure Services Architect will also play a key role on the Security Engineering Team in connecting the new technologies with Operation Support in ITSM and help to drive the next generation of Security Engineering and Operations within the company.
- Support and manage the Production Operations Services in ITSM based on Service Management (ITIL) processes (IM/CM/PM/Configuration/Fulfillment)
- Responsible for the security services in Production are being provided at highest quality of services, as aligned to Site Reliability Engineering principles
- Vendor Management for Operations including Service Quality and Performance Monitoring
- Contribute towards continual service & process improvements activities related to the delivery of Security Operations services using Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles
- Responsible for creation, design of new security services and technologies to ensure requirements for Production Management is communicated
- Responsible to manage Technology Adoption & Process Permit to Operate (on Prem and Cloud Solutions)
- Maintain the SLAs in Infrastructure Services and Internal Security KPI and KRI
- Participate in the creation of a technical plan (new Security Technology, new deployment, etc.) to incorporate new technologies in the operation services
- Lead incident calls for the team when our security services are not available in Production and drive to root cause analysis
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Talents Needed For Success:
- Strong Information Security Operations (managing security services in Production) experience at a previous financial services company preferred.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering principles
- Strong, demonstrable experience in Security Engineering, design, and implementation
- Demonstrate strong working experience in network & application security, Identity Access Management, and Vulnerability Management, Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- ITIL v3 minimal (Information Technology Infrastructure library) certification, preferred
- Strong experience of Information Security policies and procedures and participating in internal audits
- Working experience on Cloud Security
- Experience working with vendors in a SaaS (software as a service) model
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on high-risk projects
- Experience to Crisis & Conflict management.
Tools Experience: Cloud / Cloud PKI-CRL/ Venafi Resilient, Qualys, Hashicorp Terraform, Dom9