Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
- Drawing chemical compounds and reaction flow from articles and patents after analyzing
- Ability to understand and interpret complex and detailed Chemical related information from Patents/Articles
- Achieve production volume and quality targets
- Recording of performance against target
- Taking an active role within the team to ensure targets are met
- Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas
- Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards Effective personal planning and time management
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change
- To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis
- To make positive efforts to promote personal safety and that of others by taking reasonable care at work, by carrying out the requirements of the law or following recognised codes of practice provided or advised by management to ensure safe working practices
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager / director on a permanent or temporary basis.
- Technical skills as defined for technology area
- Problem identification and solving skills with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Well organised and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Ability to deal with complex and demanding issues
- Self motivated with the ability to deliver consistently
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.