The job Test Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Test Engineer posted by DTCC
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Love This Job:
You will be the member of The Enterprise Test Engineering is DTCC’s entity responsible to provide centralized, independent quality assurance services to DTCC’s Applications Development (AD) organization and the core applications AD supports, with the objective of reducing operational costs and improving applications stability.
The Infrastructure Test Engineer provides testing expertise, testing oversight and direction for multiple projects. Responsible for design, development, and maintenance of automated test solutions. Proficient in Java as well as modern testing tools (e.g., Selenium, TestNG, Rest Assured, etc.), he/she should be able to write and support automated testing solutions for multi-tiered applications. Successful execution of this role will combine fluency in test automation frameworks, attention to detail, analytical skills, and understanding of business processes and unwavering dedication to software quality. This position requires the ability to write automated testing solutions using tools such as: Chef-InSpec, shell scripts, Java, Python/Ruby, Jenkins Groovy and use of monitoring tools. Requires in-depth knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle and the ability to work well with both business clients and developers.
- Ability to develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium, TESTNG/Cucumber and integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins.
- Develop, Build, Maintain API automation scripts using REST ASSURED and execute them in Jenkins.
- Ability to improve the framework’s capabilities by developing end-to-end automated test in Java, JS, Selenium to validate system functionality
- Develop end-to-end automated tests in Jenkins, Integrate automated tests with CI/CD pipeline
- Be a key technical player in contributing the architecture evolution of Infrastructure Test Automation Frameworks and related capabilities as part of an Agile team.
- Active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle. Work with project stakeholders during project definition to help the team understand risks, dependencies, and opportunities; participate in requirements definition and review; lend subject matter expertise to projects.
- Design and develop test cases using traditional test design techniques based on Stories/Epics or functional requirements
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and solve issues.
- Works with business resources to understand purpose and concept for software features.
- Coordinates multiple projects and guides project team members with internal and external interfaces, particularly for more complex testing situations.
- Ensures on-time delivery of work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestones
- Ensures all development lifecycle quality assurance for the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed according to standards
Talents Needed for Success:
- 5+ years of IT experience with proven expertise in Test Automation, CICD Pipeline Executions, running Regression Suites in Jenkins.
- Must have Hands-on experience in Development or Test Automation Framework implementations in Enterprise/Internet commercial software environments with a minimum 3+ years of Java Development/Programming experience.
- Must have minimum 3+ years hands on experience in open-source tools such as Selenium, TestNG/Junit etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Agile development teams
- Sophisticated Java / Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- API testing, Python and AWS experience in a plus
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g., UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g., Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, JUnit, Jira, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience on Database skills
- Maintain requirements, Test Cases and Test Execution in Microfocus ALM.
- Stories Tracking and Defect Tracking in JIRA.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment with extreme multi-tasking and context switching.
- Experience in creation of testing strategy and automation design document
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.