The Business Operations Manager in Ocwen will be responsible for driving process improvement initiative across the business units and identifying the areas of improvement in collaboration with the operations teams (on shore & off shore). The incumbent will be conducting database analysis, developing and deploying models, analytical tools, financial models and preparing critical presentation decks. The role will provide opportunities to work on multiple projects and drive various initiatives across the Investor Services segments. This is a global role and will have high visibility to Executive Management
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Collaborate with leadership across the Investor Services Business Units (BUs) to develop scorecard goals for the BU; Track and report on the progress of goals to Senior Management.
•Drive various initiatives across the Investor Services segments, including enhancing the span of control, improving Business Unit staffing and incentive models, and the ideation and implementation of technology solutions to enhance process efficiencies.
•Collaborate with the Operations teams and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), both onshore and offshore, on process improvement initiatives including the definition and creation of appropriate process controls for early identification of process leaks.
•Develop critical presentation decks covering the Investor Services business segments, to be presented internally and to key 3rd parties, including Investors and Rating Agencies
•Oversee and undertake database analysis, develop and deploy models and analytical tools, including financial models.
•Deliver plans and controls in business that reflects integrated thinking. Improve existing business operations planning and reporting.
•Develop in-depth information set associated with specific business areas.
•Understand the complete operational decision-making impact and cost in delivery of the newly defined business process.
• Candidate needs to flexible with shifts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the business sense to recognize both departmental and company priorities
• Ability to analyze data statistically and provide meaningful and relevant summary
• Strong functional understanding of Regression analysis, Staffing Models, Scorecard modelling, forecasting and Predictive Modeling
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize well and drive results with a high sense of urgency. Ability to collaborate with multiple teams is a must
• Possess strong analytical and statistical modelling skills to take large volumes of data and synthesize information to identify patterns and trends and come up with optimal solutions to a problem
• Strong sense of accountability, decisiveness and a strong work ethic
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Full time Management graduate from Tier One B school.
• Proficiency in data base management system (Microsoft Access or SQL)
• Excellent in Microsoft Office applications
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
• PMP certification needed
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.