A Communications & Corporate Affairs Coordinator- India coordinates Communications Department activities and projects. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management. Maintains communication with departments and vendors involved in the assigned project/activity. Maintains copies of installation, phone use and billing information.
What will I be doing?
- An individual who is a self starter as well as someone who possesses strong organization, copywriting and communication skills and has the ability to work as part of a small team.
- The role will be supporting India corporate and consumer communications (internal/external) plan implementation and editorial calendar management
- Support of content production/approval including press releases, fact sheets, videos etc
- Resource development & management (inc guides, templates, databases, trackers)
- Management of basic press office duties including response to media requests and external events support
- Manage and maintains key relationships (including priority media and influencers) outside the company
- Internal event and announcement support
- Communications support of key hotel openings
- Support in regionalising and executing Global and APAC Campaigns (Comms) for India
- Responsible for the coordination and support of the Communications department.
- Conducts research and compiles reports for Communications department.
- Acts as liaison between various departments and Communications.
- Acts as liaison between India PR agencies and Communications
- Ensures all daily operational functions of Communications are completed smoothly and efficiently.
- Assists in the preparation of presentation material.
- Coordinates the translation process for all internal communications materials
- Organizes and manages all filming and photography requests.
Specifically looking at the hotel public relations remit, this includes:
What are we looking for?
- Providing hotel PR agency, PR oversight.
- Analysing appropriate media partnerships
- Providing high level hotel opening/renovation support
- Review and approval of hotel external media communications
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its Apply Now >>. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!