The job Connectivity Client Service Analyst has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Connectivity Client Service Analyst posted by DTCC
With over 50 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
The Client Connectivity Services Analyst works in DTCC’s Client Connectivity Services team, which is responsible for connecting clients to DTCC to automate the data transfer process via a defined list of transfer protocols and network options, configure data delivery for the selected DTCC products and ensuring data is delivered accurately and timely. You will execute routine and complex tasks and will be expected to deliver excellent client experience throughout the client lifecycle.Your Responsibilities
- Gathers and validates required data obtained from clients to establish connection to DTCC’s network and supports any lifecycle changes
- Works with internal teams to implement relevant network and authentication configurations
- Performs data delivery configurations with strict adherence to procedures
- Navigates internal stakeholders to resolve client queries
- Manages client expectations in accordance with defined turnaround times
- Monitors and supervises all client queries received using client case management tools, adheres to salesforce case management requirements
- Supports client queries via email and over the phone
- Troubleshoots internal alerts and resolves accordingly
- Accurately documents work performed applying the Knowledge Centered Service methodology
- Minimizes risk by following established policies and procedures, calling out issues, and supporting positive relationships with key internal/external clients and partners
- Contributes to department projects and works to meet the team objectives
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Entry Level
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, identify process risks and “red flags”
- Knowledge of transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP, IBM MQ Messaging, Connect: Direct – Network Data Mover (NDM) and computing systems including Linux/Unix and IBM Mainframe
- Basic understanding of IT networking
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.