Handle loan related customer inquiries over the loan servicing toll free telephone number for pre foreclosure to delinquent accounts. Appropriately follows up with customers when commitments for payment are not met.
• Handle loan related customer inquiries over the loan servicing toll free telephone number for pre foreclosure to delinquent accounts. Appropriately follows up with customers when commitments for payment are not met
• Logs all borrower contacts into the loan servicing system
• Offer long term resolutions to customers to resolve delinquency
• Proficient use of an autodialling system to maximize effectiveness and increase contact ratios
• Required to make the prescribed number of contacts during the daily work schedule
• Familiar with the customer relations functions and the services offered
• Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned by the department manager
Key Result Areas: (if needed)
• Promises Kept per hour
• Promises Kept percentage
• Calls per hour
• Complete financial Packages sent & received (ELMPR, HMPR, CCFP, HMPW)
• Verbal financials taken over the phone (FINE)
• Resolve 90 day delinquent accounts
• >95% Yield on Quality Assurance scores for the team
• >95 % on Schedule Adherence for the team
• No FDCPA violations and Non Compliance issues
• <60 seconds on agent idle
• No unplanned/unscheduled leaves
• This position requires Strong Customer Service skills.
• Overall knowledge and experience in mortgage loan servicing desirable but not required.
• Graduate degree from an accredited university is preferred.
• 12 years of full time education is must.
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
Work Schedule: (Only add if needed)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.