This role is within OGS', part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, Learning Transformation team, which is responsible for creating all of the online learning resources used by OGS' employees.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth hands on varied implementation experience on Unity 3D, AWS, Mobile Apps, Machine Learning, Neural Network, NLP, Node JS, C#, and .NET.
The role demands high level of conceptualization, design, architecture and development across platforms and verticals. The candidate must be focused on problem solving with best possible user experience.
- Research and design learning assets using AR/VR/AI/ML technologies
- Build POCs
- Consult with business teams and other stakeholders to ideate on technology-enabled learning solutions
- Build platform for easy authoring of AR/VR
- Liaise with internal tech team to collaborate on key projects
- Oversee vendor teams
- Experience in multiple technology stack and design and Development of large and medium sized projects across verticals.
- Proficient in creating synchronized interconnected apps that spans across technologies
- Well-versed in architecting in multiple technologies: Mobile, Unity3D, Experience Centre, Web, AWS and Machine Learning based
- Ability to convert common functionalities to a reusable modules and frameworks to expedite the production
- Ability to leverage technologies including TUIO based multi-touch, multi-threaded digital applications including markers & object recognition on touch tables and Arduino based sensors
- Ability to create visual documents to propose the architecture and business case flows and design
- Ability to create architectural diagrams like Technical Architecture, Logical Architecture, Micro-services, SOA and AWS based
- Ability to lead the research in identifying latest trends and innovations in related technologies
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university
- Relevant technology certifications from a recognized institute
- Good cross-functional understanding (Tech/Graphics/ID) in e-learning product life cycle
- Good analytical and communication skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)