• The incumbent will be joining the IT Infrastructure Engineering team and will be responsible to Support the design, implementation and deployment-phases of an enterprise environment and enhance the enterprise backup and storage infrastructure with technical expertise in Storage and Backup environments.
• The candidate will play an individual contributor role in Project Support (Design & Deployment) and Tier 3 Escalation support for relevant technologies.
• The Candidate will be responsible for providing 3rd tier Storage & Backup environment escalation support of the environment including system delivery, change requests, proactive availability and performance monitoring, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and the resolution of system issues.
• The ideal candidate will have senior engineering experience with Netapp filers, Windows and Unix servers running on VMware vSphere hypervisors. Cisco UCS, Active Directory, Veeam, Netbackup, Commvault, Exagrid, Cloud Archive solutions and Database solutions like SQL and/or Oracle.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
• Experience supporting Veritas Netbackup Veeam or Commvault in an enterprise infrastructure
• Experience supporting SAN and NAS infrastructure
• Familiarity with backup target devices
• Experience utilizing and troubleshooting various backup protocols such as NDMP
• Experience with backup and archiving to the Cloud.
• Experience successfully leading backup center projects and initiatives.
• Debug hardware and software issues associated with storage/backup-related technologies, including SCSI, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, NAS devices and backup target devices.
• Experience in automating infrastructure components is a must.
• Candidates must have strong communication skills, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field with 10 – 15 years of experience.
• The ideal candidate should have 5-8 years of experience working in a similar role.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Required background with NetApp Storage Systems and NetApp’s Oncommand Unified Manager.
• Required background with Veeam, Netbackup and Exagrid backup solutions.
• Strong understanding of Capacity Management concepts and forecasting analytical skillset.
• Must have good interpersonal and telephone skills with the ability to present a highly professional presence to callers.
• Strong communication skills (including ability to probe deeply into business issues during exploratory and fact finding calls/discussions).
• Understanding of project management concepts and leading projects across the enterprise.
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.