Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• The Monitoring Tools Engineer provides technical expertise and recommendations for configuration & management of network management tools
• Design, develop and manage tools in response to projects and business needs.
• The Monitoring Tools Engineer assists the Architecture & Operations team with evaluating design solutions for business and customer requirements which will integrate with and enhance the network.
• The Monitoring Tools Engineer provides 3rd Tier support to the NOC operation teams by engaging as an escalation point for incidents, Root Cause Analysis and informal support for issues that arise during day to day activities.
• Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework
• Apply in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN support and engineering design for Voice & Data Networks, Cloud Service providers, Server, Storage, Vmware, Windows, Unix, Application environments
• Have experience managing network management tools like Zenoss, Solarwinds, BMC Remedy, etc
• Apply thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies including but not limited to: MPLS, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP4, STP, QOS, 802.1q, Telco transport systems
• Support management of network tools and design best practices for management of frequently ongoing issues in enterprise environments
• Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
• Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving competitors
• Write functional requirements/specifications documents
• Assess vendor development/test strategies
• Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
• Implement/upgrade network monitoring and management tools as required
• Solve complex problems with many variables
• Mentoring skills for Junior Engineering and operation organization
• Bachelor’s degree with overall experience of 8-10 years
• At least 5-8 years of experience in a similar role supporting enterprise networks is desired.
• MCSE, CCNA, ITIL certification preferred
• Knowledge of various transport protocols required
• Strong knowledge of designing Enterprise network management tools with an expertise in complex multi-site environments spanned across multiple geographies.
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of DR technologies and environments
• 5 years of Strong OSI layer 2 knowledge and practical experience, including various flavors of Spanning Tree, ARP, QoS, OTV, VDC, VPC etc
• Thorough understanding of networking technologies, and interfacing with vendors.
• Understanding of network security methodologies as a whole, including but not limited to: ACLs, stateful firewalls, VPNs (tunneling, IPsec, PPTP, etc.)
• 5 years of hands on experience with common network admin and intrusion detection tools such as Rancid, OpenNMS, Nagios, Ethereal/Wireshark, Nmap, Nessus, Netflow, Syslog, Radius etc .
• Knowledge of VoIP technologies, Skype, Lync, Cisco, SBC’s, SIP, etc
• Knowledge of Cloud environments, Virtualization tools (hypervisors), Storage Devices, Performance and capacity management concepts
• 5 years of experience in an operations environment working on isolating and restoring customer network issues. Strong analytical skills in resolving complex issues
• 5 years of hand’s on support of WAN circuits ranging from, Ethernet,DS1, DS3, Frame Relay, and MPLS, EVPL topologies.
• Excellent communication, Presentation and conflict management skills
• Ability to work with diverse functional, hierarchical groups and drive convergence of vision and viewpoints, Ability to articulate complex situation well
• Knowledge of project management and project lifecycle
• Ability to interface with business organizations, Project management team and Senior Management.
• Deliver on assigned tasks, projects, design & review technical documentation on a periodic basis.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.