The job Information Security Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Information Security Engineer posted by DTCC
Infrastructure Services Engineer – Associate
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Love This Job:
Being a member of the Enterprise Certificate Management Services (ECMS) team drives and improves Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate management across the entire DTCC technology estate. The ECMS team partners with other DTCC technology teams to design and implement PKI automation and best practice across the company.
The successful candidate is someone who has strong attention to detail, as well as motivation to collaborate and share their technical knowledge around automation and security best practices.
The Primary focus areas for the ECMS team are:
• Ensures accurate inventory of the certificates in use in our environment
• Improves and reduces manual PKI and certificate activities through automation, guidance and documentation
• Creates and manages automation and workflows relevant for certificate management
• Supports technology teams across DTCC for all aspects of certificate life-cycle management (Discovery, Generation, Distribution, Rotation and Revocation)
• Validates security and operational requirements for PKI and certificate management
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all certificates in our environment, including identification of owners for discovered certificates
- Implement certificate management processes related to issuing, renewing and revoking certificates
- Maintain and communicate PKI and certificate management guidance for the company
- Implement automation related to PKI and certificate management
- Advocate for security and compliance when interacting with other teams
- Create and maintain useful, well-structured and error free documentation
- Communicate complicated issues clearly and succinctly to various levels of the business
- Consistently abide by change control requirements for our services
- Align risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in deploying, managing and maintaining Public Key Infrastructure
- Experience in Cybersecurity engineering, design, implementation and documentation
- Knowledge of industry-standard Information Security frameworks, policies and procedures
- Experience with typical IT operating systems (Windows/Linux) and technology platforms (Networking, Server, Application, Cloud)
- ITIL certification or experience preferred
Who We Are:
With over 50 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]