The job Infrastructure Services Engineer (Storage & Data Protection) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Infrastructure Services Engineer (Storage & Data Protection) posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionInfrastructure Services Engineer
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You'll Love This Job:
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets.
The Infrastructure Services Engineer will work within a team to provide storage infrastructure services in support of DTCC's distributed platforms, operating systems and applications. They will provide subject matter expertise in the management of an on-premises storage environment. This person will participate and lead in the deployment and implementation of projects related to an on-premises storage environment.
This position would support and coordinate the scheduling and execution of system maintenance, release updates, upgrades, and/or new technology deployments while adhering to the company's standard change management protocol. The Infrastructure Services Engineer will be responsible for providing technical leadership across an on-prem distributed environment. The candidate will support key project driven initiatives, as well as operational tasks to maintain the integrity of a distributed storage environment in accordance with the industry standard methodologies.Your Responsibilities:
- Implement, and support new technologies
- Assists key projects and deliverables
- Maintain stability of the infrastructure environment.
- Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of system maintenance, release updates, upgrades, and/or new technology deployments adhering to company’s standard change management protocol.
- Effectively complete complex projects and installations within aggressive time frames and budget parameters.
- Develop and produce timely metrics based on the required management platforms.
- Execute performance and statistical monitoring to develop procedures and best practices which improve overall environment.
- Perform comprehensive Evaluation of new feature or product technologies resulting in informative analysis and recommendation
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; raises appropriately
- Solid understanding of the following:
- Dell/EMC VMAX, PowerMax, Unity, VNX and VNXe platforms
- STAR and SRDF replication technologies
- Unisphere and SYMCLI
- NetApp OnTap 9.x with a focus on NFS and CIFS
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the best-in-class post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 days Earned leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function