Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Manually modify loans based on approved modification terms.
• Ensure process compliance will all business rules and regulatory directives.
• Adhere to all operation process and procedures.
• Provide a potential recommendation if needed to implement a resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education
• Ability to process large volumes of information and maintain composure in a fast paced environment
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products included Word and Excel
• Ability to process large amounts of constantly changing information and effectively communicate these changes, verbally and in writingRequired Skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Must possess the ability to comprehend requirements and make equitable and sound decisions based on those requirements
• Must possess a keen ability to resolve complicated issues in a timely manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.Primary Location:
Bangalore Pritech 2 (PTECH-2)
Pritech SEZ Park, Block Number 12
5th Floor B Wing and 6th Floor A WingBellandur Village, Sarjapur Marathahalli Ring Road
India Business UnitSchedule:
Jan 3, 2019, 1:46:24 PM