The Instructional Designer will develop and maintain training media, materials and methods to support change and educational initiatives of divisional leadership, strategic initiatives of Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC and departmental needs as defined throughout the organization. The scope of these development efforts range from informative job aids, to instructor-led training courses, to computer based training methods. The Instructional Design Team is the central source for information, expertise and consulting on instructional design. The design team ensures training programs designed and delivered are in support of company initiatives.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with business unit subject matter experts and conduct the necessary research to draft instructor and participant training material
• Write consistent, concise, easy-to-understand, plain language training material intended for new hire or existing associate audiences
• Create material using Accelerated Learning methodologies
• Create training material consistent with and resulting from regulatory, compliance and legal changes
• Design and implement effective measurement of training goals, including course assessments, structured job shadowing checklists, user readiness tests and certification processes
• Maintain open communication with departmental contacts to monitor the effectiveness of training documentation
• Interact with other Corporate Training team members to collaborate on design initiatives, when appropriate
• Review training documentation created by other Instructional Designers to provide feedback on training material structure, content, learning validity and adherence to standards and guidelines.
• Facilitate business testing required to support successful delivery of projects
• Adherence to strict project deadlines
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Demonstrable experience in improving performance in an adult learning environment that emphasizes performance analysis.
• College degree in Instructional Design, English or communications, or equivalent related business experience required
• Working knowledge of the principles and methodologies associated with instructional design and adult learning
• Experience in designing instructional strategies, designing instructional materials and evaluating results of specific improvement courses or programs
• Proficient written and verbal skills using the English language
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite required, especially Word and Excel
• Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and work in a team environment
• Ability to work within an instructional design system, communicate design concepts and promote the use of instructional design methodologies
• Project management experience, including project start-up and process improvement methodologies
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to handle strict deadlines and the pressures of working with others on complicated deliverables
• Experience working in a results-oriented, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that demands results
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
• Mortgage banking or financial services experience helpful
• Knowledge of Articulate Studio 13 or Articulate Storyline 2
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• Location: Bangalore
• Shift: 17:30 pm – 2:30 am IST
• May be expected to work flexible shifts and weekends to meet aggressive deadlines and coordinate with resources in other time zones
• Must be willing to travel nationally or internationally alone or with a group to meet off-site needs or attend training
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do! ®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.