The Investor accounting department is responsible for Investor custodial account reconciliations. The department’s primary responsibilities include:
• Establish and maintain a strong control environment ensuring accuracy of custodial investor account reconciliations and compliance with relevant statutory pronouncement and investor agreements
• Complete all custodial investor account and advance account reconciliations as per the timelines defined
• Compliance with regulatory requirements and contract with investors
This position will report to the Team Leader, Investor Accounting.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Individual will be responsible for reconciling a suite of portfolios each month
• Will be responsible for working with other parties within Loan Servicing to clear outages each month
• Must complete reconciliations in accordance with expectations set by external and internal standards
• Completing reconciliation as per the REG AB & USAP guidelines
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Post Graduate in Finance or Commerce – MBA/MFA/MCOM/CA(inter)
• Graduate degree in Finance or Commerce with minimum 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
• Preference will be given to any candidate that has prior experience in a loan servicing environment\\ Bank reconciliation.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
10:30 AM to 7:30 PM (IST)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.