The job IT Risk and Security Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
IT Risk and Security Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionIT Risk and Security Engineer
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll be supported and surrounded by other experts as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
This position will be part of the Security Operations React Squad focused on security engineering changes, requests, configurations and tuning for best-in-class security solutions and capabilities. Also focused on protecting DTCC’s Production environment by providing security services focused on Identify Access Management & Secrets Management. This position reports to the Associate Director, Cybersecurity Engineering.What you’ll do:
- Be an active member of an Agile/ Kanban squad focused on implementing best business practices in the form of iterative configuration updates which are dedicated to improving the security posture and resiliency within DTCC while adhering to measured SLAs.
- Engage on Level 1 security monitoring by responding to alerts/ notifications across security capabilities such as Endpoint Security & Vulnerability Management (Tripwire, McAfee AV, Symantec DLP, Crowd strike, IBM Guardium, Rapid 7 etc.)
- Engage on Level 2 activities by working on Requests & Incidents across multiple technologies under Cybersecurity Operations.
- Engage on Level 3 activities like implementing minor change requests, cross skill training, documentation of REACT team activities.
- Willing to learn & support multiple technologies in Cybersecurity Operations Team as part of REACT Squad.
- Identify and document automation opportunities to reduce the human touchpoint for all operational aspects.
- Proactively identify deficiencies in capabilities or processes and propose plans for improvements.
- Participate in on call rotation for incident response duties to participate and help drive incident calls as required.
*Note: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above*Talents needed for Success:
- At least 4+ years in Endpoint Security & Vulnerability Management tools.
- Experience in handling all endpoint agent issues by coordinating with vendor/platform teams.
- Knowledge of vulnerability scoring systems (CVSS/CMSS)
- Provide vulnerability analysis and produce reports for management
- Ensure maintaining compliance on the endpoint security tools per organization policy.
- Experience in working in an Agile squad (Enterprise Agile, Spotify etc)
- Experience in Cloud Security is desired.
- Problem solving skills to resolve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.