The job IT Security Engineer (IAM Developer) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
IT Security Engineer (IAM Developer) posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionIT Security Engineer , Associate - Chennai About DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) tribe within Information Technology has a mission to drive efficient and effective security capabilities through results-oriented thought leadership with a security first mindset which advances DTCC’s mission to protect and craft financial markets. Privileged Access and Secrets Management is a security capability within Cybersecurity Services that protects our mission-critical assets by controlling, monitoring, and governing privileged access by both users and systems.
This position will be reporting to the Associate Director, Cybersecurity Engineering. The responsibilities for this position include building, automating, and deploying privileged access and secrets management system in a highly secure and regulated IT infrastructure. The work will focus on delivering best-of-breed systems as part of a strong security governance framework. It includes both supporting and improving existing systems as well as building and delivering new systems aligned to our Identity Access Management roadmap. The person in this role must possess a security-first attitude to reduce risk for the company, improve accountability, security, scalability, and increase business agility.
- Will be an active member of an Agile squad focused on building out enterprise-strength privileged access and secrets management systems.
- Develop service functionality, interfaces, and automation to meet the high demands of business applications serving a global financial marketplace.
- Contribute to building effective logging, auditing, and reporting to provide transparency and visibility to all stakeholders
- Maintains professional and technical process knowledge by keeping abreast of security best practices
- Document security policies, controls, and processes, and develop runbooks, and how-to guides for operational readiness of engineered solutions
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management concepts.
- Ability to write code in Python, Java, and shell scripting preferred.
- Experience with delivering reliable, available, and high-performance enterprise-scale solutions
- Familiarity with LDAP based directory services such as Active Directory and ISAM
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms, AWS and Azure, a plus
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 days Earned leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.