The job Lead Test Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Test Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionLead Test Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 paid leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health BenefitsWhy You Would Love This Job:
The Lead Test Engineer is responsible for estimation, design, development and maintenance of functional and regression test automation scripts. Experienced in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model and coordination. Proficient in Selenium, AWS, Data analytic tools and JAVA. Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to handle multiple projects and to meet project deadlines. Requires knowledge and experience in software quality assurance and the ability to work well with both business clients and technical teams. Experience is testing web applications, APIs, enterprise data and COTS applications is preferredYour Responsibilities: Functional Testing and Test Automation
- Review functional specifications/user stories for testable requirements.
- Design and develop test cases using traditional test design techniques.
- Develop, maintain and execute functional test scripts.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Enhance existing automation framework developed in Selenium.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins CloudBees.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Lead automation activities and provide status to partners on accessing overall progress and completion.
- Maintain well organized records of test results and generate historical analysis
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams to,
- Understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and tackle issues.
- Works with business resources to understand purpose and concept for software features.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides Test guidance and direction to employees and consultants and, as needed, provides complex automation testing services to multiple projects.
- Mentors and advises activities of more junior Test Engineers.
- Coordinates multiple projects and guides project team members with internal and external interfaces, particularly for more sophisticated testing situations
- Ensures on-time delivery of work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestones accomplishments by:
- Developing estimates to support new and existing projects;
- Recording work status information and generating status reports;
- Tracking and reporting actual versus planned completion; and,
- Ensuring all activity is accurately recorded and reported.
- Assists Test Manager in developing estimates to support new and existing projects.
- Assists Test Manager in reviewing Portfolio Management and Resource Management forecast reports, to optimize team’s supply/demand planning, improving resource utilization.
- Ensures all development lifecycle quality assurance for the team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed according to standards.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of work by other team members on the Team, assisting with issues resolution.
- Drives coordination and implementation of changes to improve performance.
- Provides support and on-the-job training to more junior or less expert team members.
- Facilitates individual team member development of technical, functional, and industry skills.
- Acts as a role model and mentors other team members.
- Provides guidance to Team Lead on team member performance.
- 6+ years of hands on expertise in Selenium and/or Java development.
- Experience in testing data analytic applications.
- Experience in automated testing of data platforms and tools like AWS EMR.
- Experience in developing Selenium automation framework from scratch.
- Hands on experience with mySql, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, ALM, JIRA, Postman.
- Experience in test automation for Agile Continuous Integration/Development
- Experience with at least one RDBMS
- Experience and knowledge in API testing
- REST/SOAP Cloud Experience.
- To work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in creation of automation testing strategy and automation design documents.
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the best-in-class post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing openness and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function