The job Lead Business Intelligence Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Business Intelligence Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionLead Business Intelligence Engineer, Senior Associate - Chennai About DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
Administration and Engineering Support of Looker BI Platform. Candidate will be responsible for Design, Implementation and Support of Looker Analytics PlatformYour Responsibilities
- Perform Administration activities for the Looker BI Platform.
- Manage platform security, including development and monitoring of policies and procedures.
- Ensure high-availability, reliability, consistently high throughput, and system performance.
- On-call Support for maintenance operations and Production issues.
- Balance multiple projects/tasks, establishing or revamping procedures where needed.
- Maintain a high degree of customer happiness through the implementation, investigation, analysis, training, and relationship building efforts.
- Assists and provides technical influence.
- Establish and carry out departmental and interpersonal goals, policies, and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Looker BI
- Experience with Looker Administration.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Familiar with Agile / Kanban methodologies
- Strong analytical, Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a high degree of integrity.
- Preferred, not required experience
- Design, Implementation and Support of Distributed and Big Data Analytics Platforms
- Snowflake and/or Power BI.
- Prior Financial Services experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.