The job Lead SIEM Engineer (QRadar /splunk) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead SIEM Engineer (QRadar /splunk) posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionSenior Security Information & Event Management Engineer , Senior Associate About DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) domain within Information Technology is passionate about protecting DTCC from cybersecurity risks through world class cyber risk management, talent and governance practices. Cybersecurity Engineering is responsible for providing outstanding security services to the enterprise specifically to Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Vulnerability Management, Identity Access Management, Cloud Security, Network Security, etc..
This position will be reporting to the Director, Cybersecurity Engineering within Cybersecurity Engineering team. The Security Engineer role will be passionate about security engineering efforts to evaluate, design, deploy and configure security solutions to protect DTCC from security threat within the SIEM security capability. SIEM includes security logging and monitoring, logging platforms, database activity monitoring, behavior analytics, security orchestration (SOAR), intrusion detection/prevention systems, and incident response capabilities.Your Responsibilities
- Influence the direction of the SIEM roadmap by proactively looking forward on security gaps that require planning
- Proactively identifies new capabilities to be implemented to improve our security processes
- Proactively identify security control gaps in Production and propose solutions for implementation.
- Acts as the subject matter expert to help guide and craft how security monitoring & detection services are enabled
- Feedback: Seeks feedback from others, provides feedback to others in support of their development, and is open and honest while dealing constructively with criticism.
- Delegating: Effectively manages tasks and people, taking a practical approach to determine the most effective method of execution while respecting others’ expertise and considering others’ feelings and working styles.
- Inclusive Leadership: Values individuals and embraces diversity by integrating differences and promoting diversity and inclusion across teams and functions.
- Coaching: Understands and anticipates people's needs, skills, and abilities, in order to coach, motivate and empower them for success.
- Strong Information Security experience in SIEM and security incident management technologies.
- Experience in working in an Agile squad (Enterprise Agile, Spotify, etc..)
- Strong OS security administration skills (Windows and UNIX)
- Knowledge of industry-standard Information Security frameworks, policies and procedures
- Good understanding of network and infrastructure (Networking protocol knowledge is an advantage- TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, firewalls, proxies, IDS, IPS etc.)
- Security certifications (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP) are a plus
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 days Earned leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.