The job Lead Delivery and Implementation Engineer (Oracle DBA) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Delivery and Implementation Engineer (Oracle DBA) posted by DTCC
Lead Delivery and Implementation Engineer
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 days Earned leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health BenefitsWhy You Would Love This Job:
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets
The Business Aligned Delivery department delivers meaningful business results by increasing the speed and quality of environment delivery, providing cost transparency and solutions to Product and Development for Infrastructure services, and supporting our partners across DTCC to ensure alignment to business goals. The Business Aligned Delivery department fulfills delivery demand for new hosting environments by staffing dedicated engineers along with relationship management to ensure timely and high-quality infrastructure delivery.
The Lead Engineer (within Business Aligned Delivery, Engineering) has hand-on experience with the ability to provide comprehensive technical consultation to business unit, IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of the project development cycle.What will you do:
- Work closely with Solution Architect and application developers to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Participate in Agile squad and build the Infrastructure upon agreed Engineering workflow standards
- Work with a cross-functional team leveraging agile development methodologies and tools
- Perform research, analysis, documentation, testing implementation and on-going support for the infrastructure builds.
- Validate database build requirements, leverage automation tools to complete requirements
- Provide all aspects of DBA support including database installation (RAC/Single Instance) and configuration, upgrade, backup and recovery, partitioning, performance tuning, etc
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Requires excellent analytical ability for architecture and flows, strong judgment and probe analysis techniques, an in-depth knowledge of business unit’s functions and applications, and broad knowledge of technology platforms
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
- Oracle 19c HAS/RAC , Dataguard, Goldengate , OEM
- Oracle Auditing, Partitioning and archiving
- Cloud : Aurora, PostGres and CloudWatch
- UNIX Shell scripting, PL/SQL, Ansible, Python
- Performance Tuning
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function