The job Lead DevSecOps Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead DevSecOps Engineer posted by DTCC
Lead DevSecOps Engineer
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll be supported and surrounded by other experts as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Being a member of the DTCC Enterprise DevSecOps Team means you will be a part of a technology group with rich diverse skill sets, and a great enthusiastic committed culture.
The DevSecOps Tools Platform Engineering role is responsible for all aspects of Platform Engineering related to 7 CICD Tooling Technologies. These technologies include JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus, Nexus IQ, Sonar Qube and Fortify. Your responsibility will be a journey of excitement into the DevOps world enabling you to drive the Platform Engineering and Development strategy around Design, Automation, Build/Maintain Operations, and not limited to providing L3-4 Engineering support. In addition, your responsibility will give you access and exposure to working with hundreds of 3rd party plugins as well as with an internal diverse set of applications and solutions managed in DevSecOps.
Candidates are expected to provide infrastructure administration, support CI/CD DevOps tools and partner with each of our software development teams across the firm to better understand their business requirements within the DevSecOps ecosystemWhat you’ll do:
- Strong Communication and Collaboration skills.
- Be a technologist who values automating everything.
- Maintain Application and infrastructure version details up-to date across the environment landscape and perform upgrades of environment as required.
- Partner with Monitoring teams and other SREs to optimize performance and tackle issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application, and network.
- Work in an agile software delivery methodology environment that is focused on developing, deploying, and enhancing CI/CD Solutions and capabilities
- Work closely with the different deployment models and Application owners to measure and improve the reliability and performance of Application and Application Environments.
- Be an active member of a team that focuses on Level 3-4 Platform Engineering, Production System Administration, Lifecycle Upgrades, Security Compliance, Automation Development, and Support for various DevOps tools. (Jira, Jenkins, Nexus IQ, Bitbucket, Fortify and SonarQube)
- Work collaboratively with L1-2 Support Teams to troubleshoot and resolve production and non-production issues providing L3-4 escalation support of CI/CD tools
- Contribute towards Risk Management functions such as reconciliation of software vulnerabilities, security baselines as well as other risk and audit related objectives for the team
- Provide On-call Weekly/Weekend off-hour L3-4 support on a rotational schedule with other team members
- Follow company ITIL processes by ensuring that incident, problem and change tickets are addressed in a timely fashion
- Documentation – Develops and maintains system documentation
- Enterprise DevSecOps department (EDSO), focusing on development of people, process, and tools to support build and delivery automation throughout the enterprise.
- Work with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management.
- Be a Self-starter, providing creative and innovative ideas or solutions to advance the Technology offerings, and be able to work independently and mentor junior staff
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps toolchains and process.
- Solid experience in AWS design and best practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge in Security related concepts.
- knowledge in maintenance and support of all AWS functionality.
- knowledge in operational Management of AWS system
- Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff on their assigned project tasks
- Lead the definition and development of cloud reference architecture and management systems
- Exposure to SRE practices
*Note: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above*Talents needed for Success:
- 5-8 years of solid, diverse work experience in a DevOps Platform Engineering with Development Disciplines in a high pace Production Environment
- Bachelor's degree in Technical/Systems field or related experience required
- Proven Understanding with Cloud deployments (Private Cloud / AWS / Azure / Docker/ Kubernetes)
- Platform or Application Engineering and Operational Knowledge in any of the CICD Tooling Technologies (JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Fortify, SonarQube, Nexus, Nexus IQ)
- System Engineering Knowledge proficiency in Operating Systems and Middleware technologies (Red Hat Linux, Tomcat, etc)
- Self-motivated and works well both independently and collaboratively
- Strong Comprehension, Analytical and Communication skills
- Solid comprehension of Agile project management demonstrating one or more frameworks under the Agile umbrella such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Version Control System (VCS) tools such as GIT
- Familiar experience with Java based Technologies
- Experience in product life cycle management & agile based delivery
- SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Web Technologies (HTML 5, CSS, JSON, REST,)
- Agile Methodology and Tools (JIRA)
- Knowledge on CI/CD development using Jenkins pipelines with groovy/python
- Preferable Experience with Micro Services & Layered (SOA/MVC) Architecture
- Knowledge on provisioning IAC Tools (Chef, Ansible, Terraform, ksh Shell, groovy, python)
- Experience with Database Skillsets (PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle )
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing clarity and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.