The job Lead DevSecOps Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead DevSecOps Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionLead Infrastructure Services Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You Would Love This Job:
The Lead DevSecOps Engineer is responsible to chip in towards new project implementations related to building of a new application development platform that supports all EDSO onboarding pipelines Jenkins platform that is the backbone for all systems and applications at DTCC. There is also significant opportunity for advancement and growth in this role based on your performance and contribution towards the organization goals.Your Responsibilities:
- This role will involve development, maintenance and support of our development pipelines, maintenance and support of our development pipelines, which support our continuous Integration, Automated Provisioning and Continuous Delivery capabilities across both our cloud and On-Prem Platforms.
- Work with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management.
- Develop tools and processes to reduce deployment obstacles, improve developer efficiency, reduce risk and lead to faster time to market.
- Developing domain expertise on one or more programming languages, vendor products, DTCC applications, data structures, business lines.
- Is aware of frameworks – demonstrate frameworks under guidance of more senior technical staff
- Security – implements solutions and executes test plans working with more senior technical staff to validate security requirements
- Standards – is aware of technology standards and understands technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Be able to independently follow design and code standards, contributing to continuous improvement discussions
- Documentation – develops and maintains system documentation
- Write clean, self-documenting code following standard methodologies on coding incorporating plan, design, coding, deploying and testing.
- Collaborate with the Senior DevOps Engineers and other technical contributors at all levels during the application development.
- Participate in code reviews, Sprint meetings and retrospectives.
- Provide ongoing maintenance support for the applications during Post-deployment support phase.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in application development skills using DevSecOps pipeline
- Extensive experience with Java (Core & EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud)
- UI/UX (Angular or equivalent)
- Experience in product life cycle management & agile based delivery
- SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Testing tools & frameworks (Jasmin/Karma, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Mockito)
- Agile Methodology and Tools (JIRA)
- Solid Understanding on CI/CD development which is like improvements/customizations on Jenkin pipeline using groovy/python
- Experience with Micro Services & Layered (SOA/MVC) Architecture
- Experience with Integration patterns and messaging technologies (Solace, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Caching solutions (REDIS, Gemfire, EHCache)
- Understanding of Cloud deployments (Private Cloud / AWS / Azure)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms, Container/Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry)
- Should possess knowledge of provisioning tools like (Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with Database Skillsets (PostgreSQL, Snowflake)
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing openness and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 paid leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function