Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You'll Love This Job:
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets.
This position is a Senior Associate role on the Security Operations team. This team is responsible for protection DTCC’s Production environment by providing security services focused in network and endpoint security, Identity Access Management, Vulnerability Management, and Security Information & Event Management. This position will have technical responsibilities across the security services to enable the team through automation & investigating complex security issues for remediation.
- Support and manage the Production Operations Services in ITSM based on Service Management (ITIL) processes (IM/CM/PM/Configuration/Fulfillment)
- Responsible for the security services in Production are being provided at highest quality of services, as aligned to Site Reliability Engineering principles
- Vendor Management for Operations including Service Quality and Performance Monitoring
- Contribute towards continual service & process improvements activities related to the delivery of Security Operations services using Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles
- Responsible for creation, design of new security services and technologies to ensure requirements for Production Management is communicated
- Responsible to manage Technology Adoption & Process Permit to Operate (on Prem and Cloud Solutions)
- Maintain the SLAs in Infrastructure Services and Internal Security KPI and KRI
- Participate in the creation of a technical plan (new Security Technology, new deployment, etc.) to incorporate new technologies in the operation services
- Lead incident calls for the team when our security services are not available in Production and drive to root cause analysis
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior
Talents Needed For Success:
- Strong Information Security Operations (managing security services in Production) experience at a previous financial services company preferred.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering principles
- Strong security automation/orchestration skills using languages such as Python or similar
- Strong working experience in privileged access management, implementing vulnerability management services, and SIEM is preferred
- ITIL v3 minimal (Information Technology Infrastructure library) certification, preferred
- Working experience on Cloud Security
- Experience working with vendors in a SaaS (software as a service) model
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on high-risk projects
- Experience to Crisis & Conflict management
Tools Experience: Technology: IAM / McAfee ICAP – MCI / McAfee MGW – CDTS, Qradar – Syslog NG, Guardium, Symantec DLP, Rapid 7 nexpose