The job Lead IAM Developer (RSA Aveksa) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead IAM Developer (RSA Aveksa) posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionLead IAM Developer , Senior Associate - Chennai About DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
The RSA IGL Lead Developer will be responsible for implementation and maintenance of various capabilities including but not limited to Application Onboarding, User Access Recertification, ARM, BRM and AFX integrations.Your Responsibilities RSA IGL (Formerly RSA Aveksa) Technology and Architecture
- Translate requirements into functional and technical requirements
- Design, develop and implement and maintain access request systems, business role manager and identity data warehouse, and approval workflows.
- Design, develop, test and system to system integration for provisioning and de-provisioning of access in external systems and account stores/identity providers
- Implement technology specific best practices and standards.
- Review and refine designs for usability, reviews testing scenarios and refines test cases, to ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results
- Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of new product releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments.
- Evaluate new features and produce comprehensive analysis and recommendations.
- Adhere to DTCC Service Management (ITIL) processes
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support
- Assists in development of project estimates, contributes to defining project timelines, project plans and milestones
- Instructs, assigns, reviews the work of other team members, including review of high-level designs, detail designs, code, and test plans and results
- Mentors and coaches other team members, facilitates individual team member development of technical, functional, and industry skills
- Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, technotes, and testing, etc.
Minimum of 5 years overall experience in implementing RSA IGL (formerly Aveksa), Access Recertification, Access Request Systems (ARM), Role based Access Control (RBAC), Business Role Manager (BRM) and integration using AFX connectors with external systems. At least 3 year of experience with RSA IGL
- Strong working knowledge in all aspects of RSA IGL
- Design and development of RDBMS systems specifically with Oracle SQL
- Familiarity with Unix, Linux, Shell Scripting
- Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe technical solutions in the terms of the business
- Experience with leading a geographically separated customers and onshore/offshore teams
- Interacts cross functionally on matters that require coordination across organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information
- Works on a team or independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.