The job Lead IT Risk and Security Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead IT Risk and Security Engineer posted by DTCC
Lead IT Risk and Security Engineer
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) domain within Information Technology is passionate about protecting DTCC from cybersecurity risks through world class cyber risk management, talent and governance practices. Cybersecurity Governance area supports CS’s strategic goals as first line of defense through development and alignment to cyber risk management practices, driving work streams to enable compliance and enact proactive measures to sustain a strong security posture that protects DTCC.
This position is responsible for the security governance and analytics specifically for Identity Access Management. This position will be part of the Access Analytics squad that will deploy & use the user behavior analytics solution focusing on reducing security risk through machine learning and artificial intelligence.Your Responsibilities
- Act as lead security governance analyst within Access Analytics agile squad
- Build and configure access governance use cases, (as in peer access comparison, identifying excessive privileges, access recertifications and access usage comparison, user account access by data classification analyzation, verify segregation of duties etc.)
- Analyze access governance use cases to propose solutions to reduce security risks
- Reporting and escalating red flags to management for any abnormal access issues
- Identify inefficiencies, gaps within user access process, drive the analysis for resolution along with documentation
- Collaborate with business/partners to guide on access review process and mitigation of security risks
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking vital actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable results-oriented ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks ambitiously and out of the box, generates new insights and processes, and expertly pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM/IDM) access governance solutions (Service Now, RSA IG&L, Sailpoint Oracle etc.)
- Experience with access monitoring, review, validation, re-certification and drive access solutions to users
- Experience in IAM security controls (SOC1, PCI, ISO 27001 etc.) and can implement security standard methodologies
- Strong analytical skills to identify data patterns (previous data science experience is a plus)
- Agile/Scrum knowledge preferred
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 days Earned leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.