The job Lead IT Security Engineer (Cloud Security & PAM) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead IT Security Engineer (Cloud Security & PAM) posted by DTCC
Lead IT Security Engineer
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You'll Love This Job:
This position will be responsible within the Protect squad focused on being a subject matter expert (SME) for Cloud Security, Identity Access Management & Secrets Management. As a SME, this position is for analyzing complex security issues to improve the overall posture of the company but also for evaluating new functionalities & ensuring preparation for Production implementation.
- Be an active member of an Agile/ Kanban squad focused on implementing best business practices in the form of iterative configuration updates which are dedicated to improving the security posture and resiliency within DTCC while adhering to measured SLAs.
- Coordinate with Security Engineering squads by participating in agile ceremonies to identify major upgrades, functionality, and other Production implementation and work on successful implantation on the production environment.
- Work closely with React and Enable Squad Team and identify opportunities for automation in Cloud Security and Secrets Management area to eliminate manual activities & increase machine learning capabilities.
- Proactively identify deficiency in the security services and propose plan for improvements
- Proactively participate in CS Operations activities such as disaster recovery/resiliency exercises, audit prep & assessments, and ensure business as usual activities are completed accurately.
- Willing to learn & support multiple technologies in Cybersecurity Operations Team as part of PROTECT Squad with Cloud Security and IAM being the primary technology.
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Cybersecurity.
- 4+ years of industry experience with AWS, Azure and System security with demonstrated experience in Cloud Security tools like AWS, Aquasec and Dome9.
- At least 2+ years of demonstrated experience in Privileges and Secrets Managements with tools like Hashicorp Vault, Thycotic.
- Problem solving skills to resolve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity
- Experience working with vendors in a SaaS (software as a service) model
- Information Security Certifications related to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
Who We Are:
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.