The job Lead Platform Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Platform Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionLead Platform Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You Would Love This Job:
Network Hosting Services is responsible for supporting all areas of Security domain which includes the Production and Corporate networks along with supporting various projects, day-to-day operations and disaster recovery exercises.
The Lead Platform Engineer role will focus on implementation of firewall, load-balancer, proxy requests and the maintenance of distributed networking technologies in all enterprise areas. It includes operational management and life-cycle management of Firewalls, Load-balancers, Proxy servers, VPN, Wireless and ISE. The role will additionally focus on collaborating with overall projects and architecture design, cost efficiency, quality of solution and knowledge sharing with project technical team members.Your Responsibilities:
- Work on Network Connectivity Service requests, Incident and Problem tickets related to firewall / load-balancer / proxy and ensure they are delivered on time.
- Participate in Disaster recovery testing throughout the year.
- Collaborate with global teams in fulfilling tasks/projects related to device maintenance, life cycle management, high availability, audit, compliance and vulnerability management.
- Perform analysis, system design, documentation, testing implementation and on-going support for complex networks including cloud and agile projects
- Identify and document opportunities for improvement via automation in network services, and deploy and operate solutions to increase reliability across the system
- Maintain relationships with clients, vendors and other corporate professionals
- Requires good analytical ability for network traffic manipulation and good knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies including TCP/IP stack, Ticketing tools, Network Management tools, Automation tools and Security tools
- Working knowledge on CheckPoint & PAN firewalls including: Provider-1, GAIA, VPN, VSX and IBAC implementations
- Sound Knowledge of Firewall technology / TCP Connections table / TCP Handshake / IPS-IDS implementations
- Firewall Add/Modify/Remove firewall Rules, Groups and Global policies in Checkpoint R80 and Palo Alto firewalls
- Work experience on Checkpoint IDS- IPS technologies.
- Knowledge on FW Software Code upgrade/downgrade.
- Troubleshooting - TCPDUMP, FWMONITOR, ZDEBUG, Interface details, Topology check, Route check
- Familiarity with ITSM – Request Management, Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management
- Familiarity with Automation and Monitoring tools: HPNA, Splunk, Qradar, CAPM, NetIM, NNMI and AlgoSec
- Microsoft office applications: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio
- Compliance and Audit experience would be a plus
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life BalanceExcellent Pay /Incentives
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function