Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have good hands on experience on white box testing mainly GUI and API testing .
- Creating automation framework for angular application using Protractor/typescript.
- Hands on experience in creating new GUI automation frameworks that involves Selenium/Java - TestNG/BDD Cucumber/JUnit
- Create API testing frameworks in Java for REST/SOAP/other xml based services
- Experience to baseline/cross validate failures in GUI/API/Content programmatically.
- Review requirements provided by the business for key projects.
- Provide testing strategy and approach.
- Support identification of right testing strategy, tool and frameworks.
- Contribute to project plans if needed.
- Provides the complete Test planning document for assigned project.
- Reviews business requirements and designs specifications for low to moderately complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
- Develops, writes and maintains the test plans, develops test scripts for automation for assigned projects.
- Perform coding of scripts, review ,execution and analysis of the test results.
- Provides inputs and escalates issues in bug triage meetings and coordinates with development team if required under the guidance of the Lead.
- Conducts root cause analysis and correlation of other system and/or problems of moderate complexity.
- Works on projects/changes of minimal to medium complexity.
- Estimates effort required for own work
- Identifies risk, comes up with mitigation plans, and implements the same.
- Having development background would be added advantage
- Selenium Web driver, Protractor - Mocha framework, Rest Assured
- Java, Junit, Jscript, Typescript
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins (basics)
- BDD & Cucumber
- DB: Oracle, MySQL
- Integrated Development Environment: Eclipse/IntelliJ
- GitHub, bit bucket
- Configuration Management tools: Jira
- Software development methodologies: Agile/Scrum
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.