The job Lead Resiliency Test Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Resiliency Test Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionLead Test Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 paid leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health BenefitsWhy You Would Love This Job:
Lead Resiliency Test Engineer owns the Resiliency Testing efforts supporting the Application Resiliency Foundation initiatives including build & test of reference applications and Operational Rotation testingYour Responsibilities:
- Owning the Resiliency Testing efforts supporting the Application Resiliency Foundation initiatives including build & test of reference applications and Operational Rotation testing
- Resiliency Test Scenario creation, failure mode analysis
- Creating reusable automation scripts for test execution
- Analysis, monitoring and triaging/troubleshooting issues identified
- Driving the capability building for resiliency testing targeted toward modernization initiatives, common capabilities' framework, reference architectures
- Working closely with application development, IT Architecture, Application Resiliency Foundation and other key stakeholders ensuring end-to-end Application resiliency while upholding ETE policy, procedures and standards
- Developing and supporting the Enterprise Test Engineering Resiliency services / deliverables such as the Scorecard, Failure Mode Analysis, Test Scenarios
- Improving, setting the direction for the resiliency test automation framework, publishing reusable artifacts to the Developer Marketplace
- Understanding the ETE Automation framework, artifacts available in the developer marketplace, common libraries
- Development of features and improvements to the resiliency testing framework and reusable End to End Resiliency testing
- Analysis of requirements, understanding of application functionality and resiliency requirements to correlate with new automation requirements
- Creation of automated resiliency test scenarios based on the failure mode analysis conducted
- Preparation of test data required for execution
- Resiliency test execution using automated scripts
- Collaborating with functional and performance testing teams to integrate the resiliency test libraries into existing performance and functional test suites
- Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution.
- Capture technical requirements, assessing capabilities and mapping to organizational resiliency principles to resolve resiliency characteristics of applications.
- Give to strategy discussions and decisions on overall application design and best approach for implementing cloud, and on premises solutions.
- Serve as a liaison with architects (security, infrastructure, and data) and with delivery teams working primarily within an Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Provide support for the adoption of DevOps methodology and Agile project management.
- Communicate complicated technical concepts optimally to a broad group of partners.
- Enterprise Java technologies, tools and system architectures; application monitoring tooling such as Dynatrace / AppDynamics
- Java, MySQL (or equivalent Postgres DB) and Linux; ability to write scripts (Bash/ PHP/Python) for automation of application resiliency validation and verification
- Must have expertise with industry patterns, chaos engineering methodologies, and techniques across the disaster recovery fields
- Must have expertise in highly available architecture and solution implementation
- Chaos Engineering / Resiliency Testing experience for distributed applications
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing willingness and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function