The job Lead Software Engineer (Java/j2ee) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Software Engineer (Java/j2ee) posted by DTCC
Lead Software Engineer , Senior Associate
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life
Why You Love This Job:
Being a member of the IT Solutions ITP Team means you will be part of diverse and collaborative group of technologists. DTCC ITP is the operations expert, automating post-trade life cycle events between 6,000 financial services firms in 52 countries. We enable clients to accelerate the clearing and settlement of trades, seamlessly connect and interoperate with their counterparties, and respond to changing market and regulatory conditions ensuring quality, efficiency, and excellence using innovative technologies.
You will collaborate with your peers within and outside your area to ensure that any best practices/approaches/standards are reused. You would be part of an Agile squad and will collaborate with the Product Owner (PO) to understand the business needs and participate in planning, definition, and high-level technical design with the development team. You will collaborate with your peers within and outside your area to ensure that any best practices/approaches/standards are reused and designing elegantly and robustly.
- The Lead Software Engineer will contribute to the design of components or individual programs and participates fully in the construction and testing.
- Research and apply specific technical knowledge in order to assist in the design and construction of critical systems.
- Working with the Senior Application Architect, and other technical contributors at all levels. This position contributes expertise to project teams through all phases, including post-deployment support. This means researching specific technologies, and applications, and contributing to the solution design, supporting development teams, testing, troubleshooting, and production support.
- The Lead works as part of an AD project team and may interact with the business, Functional Architects, and subject matter experts on related systems.
- The Lead will contribute to the design of components or individual programs and participates fully in the construction and testing.
Talents Needed For Success:
- Very strong Core Java including Collections, multi threading concepts
- J2EE , Framework knowledge - Spring ,Sprint MVC , Spring boot
- Database knowledge with good SQL, PL/SQL skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes will be a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile, CI/CD, Dev/Ops practices and tools
- Working knowledge of AWS services (EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, Aurora) is a plus
Who We Are:
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]