The job Lead Software Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Software Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionLead Software Engineer – Salesforce , Chennai About DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
Salesforce is at the center of our Digital Client Experience transformation and the Trail Blazers squad is growing! Our Agile development team is seeking an experienced Salesforce Admin to support our Sales & Service Cloud, Communities Apps, Lightning Migration, Client Self-Service Use Cases, Process Automation, API integrations, and more. We are fast-paced and looking for a hardworking Salesforce professional to join us.
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of crucial, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.Your Responsibilities
- Technology Expertise – is a domain specialist on one or more of programming languages, vendor products, DTCC applications, data structures, business lines
- Platforms – works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Requirements Elaboration – works with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Data Modeling – reviews and extends data models
- Is aware of frameworks – that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility
- System Performance – contributes to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
- Security – implements solutions and executes test plans working mentoring other team members in standard methodology
- Standards – is aware of technology standards and understands technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Documentation – develops and maintains system documentation
- Is familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; advances appropriately
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- 6+ years’ experience in application development or system analysis
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer field or related experience required
- Proven understanding of Salesforce technologies and products
- Experience in APEX Code Development Experience (2+ Years), building Salesforce Triggers, Familiarity with Process Builder, Flow and Workflow Rules
- Knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle methodologies such as Agile
- Knowledge of DocuSign architecture, administration, and integration methods a plus
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 days Earned leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.