The job Lead Software Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Software Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionAbout DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
In this role would be responsible to contribute towards new project implementations related to building of a modern data platform that is the backbone for all systems and applications at DTCC. There is also significant opportunity for advancement and growth in this role based on your performance and contribution towards the organization goals.Your Responsibilities
- Participate in requirements capturing with Product owners, business users and domain specialists and come up with a sophisticated solution design adhering to the best design patterns.
- Write clean, self-documenting code following standard methodologies on coding incorporating unit testing.
- Collaborate with the Senior Application Architects and other technical contributors at all levels during the application development and resolve application defects identified during System Integration and User Acceptance Testing Phases
- Participate in code reviews, Sprint meetings and retrospectives.
- Provide ongoing maintenance support for the applications during Post-deployment support phase.
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of the Java platform and the Spring family of frameworks
- Expertise in working in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Be a self-starter providing creative and innovative ideas or solutions continuously improving the technological offering.
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **Qualifications
- Hands-on experience in application development
- Extensive experience with
- Java (Core & EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud)
- UI/UX (Angular or equivalent)
- SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Testing tools & frameworks (Jasmin/Karma, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Mockito)
- Agile Methodology and Tools (JIRA)
- Experience with Micro Services & Layered (SOA/MVC) Architecture
- Experience with Integration patterns and messaging technologies (Solace, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Caching solutions (REDIS, Gemfire, EHCache)
- Proven Understanding with Cloud deployments (Private Cloud / AWS / Azure)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms, Container/Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.