The job Lead Software Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Software Engineer posted by DTCC
Lead Software Engineer
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Love This Job:
Being a member of the Application Development team means you will be a part of a diverse and collaborative team that delivers solutions that respond to the business needs of the global capital markets with quality, efficiency, and excellence, using innovative technologies and providing secure information management. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.
- Provides technical expertise and being a subject matter expert on one or more of programming languages, vendor products, DTCC applications, data structures, business lines and coordinating some day to day deliverables for a team.
- Assists in the technical design of large business systems; builds applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security, retention, and recovery.
- Can research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions. Contributes to technology-specific best practices & standards; contributes to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides less experienced staff during the build and test phases.
- Works closely with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Works closely with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Reviewing and extending data models
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Your Talents Needed For Success:
- 5+ years’ experience in application development or system analysis
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experience required
- Technology experience with Java/J2EE, Spring, AWS, MQ, Oracle & XML
- Is familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Thirst for learning
- We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
Who We Are:
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]