The job Lead Systems Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Systems Engineer posted by DTCC
Lead Infrastructure Services Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You Would Love This Job:
This role will primarily focus on administering and supporting both Tanzu and OpenShift Container Platform ecosystems for the organization in both AWS public cloud and on premise. This includes managing container tenant provisioning, isolation, and capacity. This role will work directly with infrastructure as code-based automation to manage the capacity of the overall platform and deliver new capacity and capabilities as vital. Having a strong background in Linux administration, virtualization, networking, and security is critical in successfully fulfilling this role and in providing first class level 3 support. Additionally, understanding application development lifecycles as well practical experience in working with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools as part of the container lifecycle is imperativeYour Responsibilities:
- Technical Container/Kubernetes SRE expert, who contributes to the corporate Enterprise Container Strategy implementation
- Manage the container platform ecosystem (installation, upgrade, patching, monitoring)
- Independently installs, customizes and integrates commercial software packages.
- Cluster capacity management and provisioning through automation of underlying hosts.
- Provides L3 engineering support with IaC, GitOps, and CI/CD implementation.
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate work estimates on work packages.
- Expertise with the RedHat OpenShift Container Platform
- Expertise with the Kubernetes and/or Tanzu Container Platform.
- Expertise with Kubernetes and Python
- Expertise in RedHat Linux engineering.
- Expertise in Tanzu Solutions As A Service Offerings
- Experience with AWS cloud PAAS/IAAS technologies.
- Experience delivering infrastructure as code using CI/CD practices
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life BalanceExcellent Pay /Incentives
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function