The job Lead Test Engineer (Automation) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Test Engineer (Automation) posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionAbout this Opportunity Lead Test Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You Would Love This Job:
Perform automation on projects & small enhancements across Equity Clearing, Fixed Income Clearing (FICC), Settlement and Financial Risk Management.
The Lead Test Engineer provide testing expertise, testing oversight and direction for multiple projects. Ensure the application meets the business requirements and validate usability as an end user of the application. Requires in-depth knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle, leadership skills and the ability to work well with both business clients and developers.Your Responsibilities:
- Design and develop test cases using traditional test design techniques based on Stories/Epics or functional requirements
- Develop automation test Strategy/approach, build/maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium and Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins .
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and solve issues.
- Works with business resources to understand purpose and concept for software features.
- Coordinates multiple projects and guides project team members with internal and external interfaces, particularly for more complex testing situations.
- Ensures on-time delivery of work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestones
- Ensures all development lifecycle quality assurance for the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed according to standards
- Sophisticated java / Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- API testing, Python and AWS experience in a plus
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g. Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, JUnit, Jira, etc.).
- Advance experience with Microsoft Excel
- Basic to advance knowledge on Database skills
- MicroFocus ALM
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing openness and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 paid leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function