The job Lead Test Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Test Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionLead Test Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 paid leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health BenefitsWhy You Would Love This Job:
Responsible for system integration testing of newly developed applications. Provides testing expertise, testing oversight and direction for multiple projects. Ensures the functionality of the functional design specification is met. Requires in-depth knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle, leadership skills and the ability to work well with both business clients and developers.What You’ll Do
- Prepare, maintain and execute test cases based on user stories; present results and track defects to closure
- Prepare, maintain and execute automated test scripts
- Maintain traceability from business requirements through test cases to automated scripts
- Track test execution milestones, report on issues and risks with the potential to affect project timelines.
- Review test cases / automation approach with stakeholder to ensure comprehensive coverage and obtain feedback
- Responsible for Delivery Pipeline adoption
- Construct appropriate end-2-end business scenarios through the application of a broad understanding of business objectives and goals
- Contribute to the Automation development of end-to-end regression.
- Identify dependencies for environmental and data requirements.
- Contribute to standard framework of reusable functions
- Develop a basic understanding of the product being delivered
- Responsible for process compliance & associated documentation
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Advanced java / Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- Ability to develop, maintain, enhance and execute complex automated scripts using Selenium.
- Able to interpret technical designs and specifications and design automated solutions accordingly.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking and context switching.
- Python development skills is a plus
- Experience on API and AWS tools a plus
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the outstanding post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing willingness and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function