The job Lead Test Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Test Engineer posted by DTCC
Lead Test Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 paid leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health BenefitsWhy You Would Love This Job:
The Lead Test Engineer is responsible for leading Test Engineering teams and is responsible for developing test plans and executing those plans against the corresponding test procedures. The applicant will be accountable for the development, release, and maintenance of test procedures.Your Responsibilities:
- Acts as subject matter expert for applications/systems under his/her responsibility.
- Responsible for system integration testing, including automation, of newly developed or enhanced applications.
- Responsible for reviewing requirements and design artifacts, developing unit, integration and system test cases, ensuring extensive test coverage for our cloud application
- Play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables
- Provides testing expertise, testing oversight and direction for multiple projects. Ensures the functionality of the functional design specification is met.
- Lead, develop, and consult on test automation strategies and provide critical feedback in requirements, design, implementation and execution phases
- Develop and enhance next generation Test Engineering Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment
- Extensive experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment in collaboration with BAs, product owners and application developers.
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team
- Partner with different stake holders - Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams.
- Experienced in mentoring more junior Test engineers, verifying work products and providing guidance as needed.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment with extreme multi-tasking and context switching.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with automated unit and integration testing
- Experienced in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model and coordination
- Experience in writing automation scripts using JAVA Selenium framework.
- In depth knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle (specifically the testing model, methodology, and processes),
- Experience with Test Engineering methodologies and Test Automation Frameworks
- Extensive experience with testing modern scripting language-based components.
- Experience with front-end & backend testing
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with JIRA, Microfocus ALM, Bitbucket, Git, and Jenkins
- Experience with test data management is a plus
- Thorough understanding of smoke testing, black-box, and non-black box testing, as well as regression testing
- Experience in estimating, prioritizing, and planning testing activities
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the outstanding post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing willingness and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function