The job Lead Test Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Lead Test Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionAbout this Opportunity
The Enterprise Test Engineering (\'ETE\') family is responsible for ensuring that all applications and systems meet defined quality standards. The ETE family encompasses three major areas including (a) functional testing, (b) non-functional testing, and (c) test architecture and enablement. Other key focuses include: regression testing, browser testing, performance testing, capacity and stress testing, resiliency testing, environment management services, and infrastructure testing. Develops, conducts, and evaluates testing processes, working closely with developers to remediate identified system defects. In-depth knowledge of automated testing tools, and quality control and assurance approaches including the creation of reusable foundational test automation framework for the entire organization.
The Test Engineering role is responsible for ensuring that all applications, system products, projects, and solutions meet defined enterprise quality standards. Provide centralized, independent quality assurance services across the firm, including functional and non-functional testing for all products, services, and applications across businesses. Design, develop, and maintain automated testing solutions, providing testing expertise, oversight, and direction to ensure the functionality of solutions and that design specifications are met.
Lead Test Engineer - Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
What You'll Do
- Design and develop test cases using traditional test design techniques.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Improve existing automation framework developed in Selenium.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins CloudBees.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Works closely with the application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and solve issues.
- Works with business resources to understand purpose and concept for software features.
- Coordinates multiple projects and guides project team members with internal and external interfaces, particularly for more complex testing situations.
- Ensures timely delivery of work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project achievements
- Ensures all development lifecycle quality assurance for the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed according to standards.
Talents Needed For Success:-
- Advanced java / Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- API testing, Python and AWS experience in a plus
- Develop and enhance next generation Test Engineering Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment
- Extensive experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment in collaboration with BAs, product owners and application developers.
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g. Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, JUnit, Jira, etc.).
- Partner with different stake holders - Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams in planning and coordination
- Experienced in mentoring more junior QA engineers, verifying work products and providing mentorship as needed.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment with utmost multi-tasking and context switching.
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with confidence representing QA principles within agile teams.
Who We Are: With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.