The job Liquidity Risk Associate has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Liquidity Risk Associate posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionLiquidity Risk Associate - ChennaiAbout DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
As a Liquidity Risk Associate for DTCC, you will be involved in the implementation and execution of the liquidity risk management framework and supporting processes within business segments. You will be analyzing, designing, monitoring, and implementation of liquidity risk management stress scenarios and in the preparation of senior management and regulatory communications. You will also, require review of liquidity risk metrics and processes supporting liquidity risk management to identify potential emerging risks or areas of the governance framework requiring enhancement. In this role you will perform analyses using market and internal data as well as quantitative techniques.Your Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day functions contained in the unit's procedures such as researching significant increases in margin requirements, supervising trading patterns of member firms, liquidity usage, etc.
- Take ownership for identifying and mitigating risk within assigned areas of responsibility and for supporting risk mitigation across DTCC
- Assess existing processes and suggest new ones that most optimally anticipate, handle and reduce risk to DTCC and its participants
- Produce presentation materials and present analysis to senior management and regulators
- Design and conduct the independent assessment of liquidity risks and risk management processes
- Demonstrate and embed the behaviors and proficiencies that build a risk management approach in the organization
- Provide insights to the liquidity assumptions and stress testing parameters
- Provide assistants to DTCC members from liquidity risk management perspective
- Conduct independent research projects focus on liquidity risks
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Experience in Risk Management, Finance, Treasury, or other control functions within a financial service setting is required
- Broad understanding of liquidity risk management and stress testing
- Passionate in performing in-depth analysis by utilizing large dataset, python codes and sql.
- Strong financial market knowledge of fixed income and equity markets
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.