• A Bachelor’s degree is required
• 10 years of experience in supporting complex and large Telecom operations (Data, Voice and Contact Centre) (Desired experience with US, Philippines & India Telco providers)
• People Management experience preferred but not must
• Certification in IT Networks (e.g. CCNP) & Project management
• Telecom Operations management, Technical problem resolutions, Routing, Switching, Documentation, Software defined network at advance proficiency levels
• Technical Skills: Cisco Routers, Switches, IP Telephony, Monitoring tools: Solar Winds, Network diagrams
• Desirable skills: Ability to interact with senior management
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.