• Development of audit programs (based on a risk based approach and management of audit projects that effectively utilize Internal Audit resources throughout the year
• Monitor progress of multiple simultaneous projects and take necessary action to meet target completion dates and ensure timely completion of audit reports
• Provide supervision, guidance and training for all auditors
• Provide oversight and direction to audit staff on audit engagements which includes, but is not limited to, evaluation of risk assessments, audit work plans, audit programs, audit testing and internal audit reports
• Performs critical project management duties in the planning, scheduling, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of the work of audit teams for multiple concurrent projects
• Communicate with business leaders on audit results and operational risks
• Identify any weaknesses in processes, investigate opportunities for cost savings and recommend and implement changes to strengthen internal controls
• Ensures professionalism and independence and the constant appearance of professionalism and independence
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT Security or Auditing field is required
• Strong project management skills, IT and change management experience recommended
• Experience with third party governance and oversight measures
• Experience in business application controls including logical access, application change management, disaster recovery and application processing controls
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
• Information security related certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, CISM
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2PM to 11PM (IST)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.