The job Market Risk Associate has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Market Risk Associate posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionMarket Risk Associate , Chennai About DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
The Market Risk Associate is responsible for the daily monitoring of market risk exposure presented by clients and for the preparation of documentation needed to support systems initiativesYour Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day functions contained in the unit's procedures such as researching significant increases in margin requirements, supervising trading patterns of member firms, liquidity usage, etc.
- Develop a strong understanding of clients business and risk profiles in order to serve as a point of contact for risk related support and inquiries.
- Take ownership for identifying and mitigating risk within assigned areas of responsibility and for supporting risk mitigation across DTCC
- Assess existing processes and suggest new ones that most optimally anticipate, handle and reduce risk to DTCC and its participants
- Demonstrate and embed the behaviors and proficiencies that build a risk management approach in the organization
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- 2-5+ years financial services proven experience in the areas of margining, equity risk analysis, or product management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 days Earned leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.