Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Perform Pre-Underwriting review based on standardized Standard Operating Procedures and ensure adherence to the credit policy of the organization.
• Ability to review and comprehend complex Underwriting and Program guidelines
• Strong knowledge of Automated Underwriting and mortgage compliance regulations
• Ensure identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented and interact with appropriate parties for timely resolution
• Maintain status and updates on all files received
• Evaluating in-process files and/or processes to ensure company standards are met
• Excellent time management skills for multi-tasking required
• Proven ability to handle multiple assignments, service levels, & manage priorities & workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve and exercise good judgment and sound decisions
• Ability to effectively present and communicate information both verbally and in written format
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related software applications, which include but is not limited to: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
• Work closely with department Managers / Supervisors to ensure all internal policies and procedures are updated to reflect compliance changes
Key Result Areas:
• Complete all files allocated are completed within SLA’s as described in SOPs.
• Process and release all required steps per applicable guidelines.
• 96% or above accuracy is required.
• Efficiency and timeliness is inevitable
• Research and obtain remediation for all anomalies within managements prescribed timelines