The job Principal Platform Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Principal Platform Engineer posted by DTCC
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
This is a senior level position. The individual will join a team as a subject matter expert (SME) supporting DTCC’s Directory Services engineering team. We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record designing and deploying Active Directory in a large enterprise. The position will require an individual experienced in system design and integration; identity life-cycle management; process automation and improvement. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, who works well with a team of peers and as a directly responsible individual.
What You’ll Do
- Managing Multiple Domains and Forests
- Group Policy Management (planning, implementing, and troubleshooting)
- Managing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Supporting Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services, ADFS, SSO
- Engineering Services
- Primary focus - Project Delivery and Support for Migration of Legacy Domains
- Engineering and Support
- Disaster Recovery Support and execution
- Process Improvement
- Change control, Incident and Problem resolution
- Own, track, report and execute on assigned projects and tasks.
- Ensure that requests are prioritized and processed effectively.
- Provide 3rd level support for support maintaining effective communications throughout the process.
- Cover support rotations including on-call response
Talents Needed for Success
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in Infrastructure Technology
- Senior level knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server/Workstation Operating (e.g. Windows 2012, 2016 & 2019)
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with Windows networking (DHCP, DNS, IP, etc.)
- At least 5+ Years of previous hands-on experience supporting Active Directory
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience supporting Active Directory Federation Services (SSO)
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience supporting Azure Active Directory
- Hands on experience and a solid understanding of PKI
- Hands on experience with PowerShell and automation
- Understanding of cloud concepts and services (AWS and or Azure)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services
- Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services