The job Principal Security Engineer -Associate Director has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Principal Security Engineer -Associate Director posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionPrincipal Security Engineer, Associate Director - Chennai About DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) domain within Information Technology is passionate about protecting DTCC from cybersecurity risks through world class cyber risk management, talent and governance practices. Cybersecurity Governance area supports CS’s strategic goals as first line of defense through development and alignment to cyber risk management practices, driving work streams to enable compliance and enact proactive measures to sustain a strong security posture that protects DTCC.
This position will be responsible for cybersecurity technical security control testing activities by identifying potential weaknesses across environment, owning the overall security risk for the organization, improving and driving existing best practices and controls, identifying gaps in security processes and technology, and providing senior management reporting and measurable plans to ensure consistency.
The Network Ethical Hacker will play a meaningful role on supporting the security strategy and controls with major focus on network security testing capabilities. Principal responsibilities will focus on proactively identifying network security control gaps through technical testing to resolve actual issues in the environment.Your Responsibilities
- Lead network ethical hacking space within Cybersecurity Technical Security Control Testing agile squad ensuring to avoid network and data breaches to ensure system security
- Conduct network security testing on network to discover and validate open vulnerabilities and identify sophisticated security issues from the lens of an ethical hacker.
- Identify weak areas and security loopholes and provide recommendations on root cause analysis and remediation
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities within the environment to identify true security risk within the environment in an evidence-based approach.
- Drives and confirms the sustainability posture of security issues by validating the action plan evidence and performing sample testing to ensure documented cybersecurity controls are being met as crafted
- Promotes a security-first mentality by working actively with development community to educate on security standard methodologies
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong Information Security experience as an Application ethical hacker, penetration tester, threat hunter, or Red Team engineer
- Solid experience in infrastructure vulnerability management and understanding of multi-tiered application infrastructure and network/web platforms (Server, Network, Application, Cloud)
- Strong experience in network & OS security vulnerabilities, use of pen-test tools, Kali Linux, and previous development experience (Python, Go, Java) is a plus.
- Hands on expertise with solid grasp on defense in depth risk methodology, OWASP 10 threats and understanding of security controls
- Advanced level security certification is good to have (OSCP, CEH, CompTIA, CISSP etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.